Biyernes, Mayo 09, 2014

Spring Inspired Makeup Look ❀ + My Youtube Channel!


 Hi everyone! :) 
I know I've been really been bad on my blog recently but I am finally decided. I was actually contemplating on whether I should keep this blog or focus on my Youtube channel instead. Guess what? I decided to keep both! I've been so attached to this blog. Although this blog doesn't have a lot of viewers, I still don't want to let it go since I also love writing! I decided that I will do a beauty channel on Youtube since I love doing beauty videos despite the fact that I am still shy on the camera (well, it will take some getting used to but it's all good!) and I still want to keep this blog in accompaniment with my videos. <3

So without further ado, I want to present to you my latest make up tutorial on my channel! I hope you guys like it, and here below are some of the photos of the finish product. :)
DSC_0428 
DSC_0431 

 DSC_0434 

 DSC_0432 

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments. I love reading your feedbacks and suggestions on how I can make my blog and my videos better! :) Until my next post slash video!

xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento