Miyerkules, Abril 02, 2014

Summer Shoot

 Hi guys! It's been a while! Sorry if I haven't been posting lately. I got so busy with school due to the final requirements I had to submit. But since it's summer, I am back! 

So in this post, I thought I'd share to you all some of our shots from one of our photo shoots we had. Since we are Mass Communication students, we encounter a lot of multimedia stuff like this. We had this "summer photoshoot" 2 months ago and we used some of the photos for our Desktop Publishing poster which served as our semi-finals. It's one of our majors. I enjoy it very much, actually.

Our peg was summer, so I hope you enjoy our summer-inspired looks by me and my friends! <3

22 
25 
28 
29 
30 
19 
18 
17 
14 
10 
2 
1 
15 
And that's it! I hope this post helped you have a little inspiration of what to wear this summer! :)

My next post will be another photo shoot we had for school, that one was used for our magazine. Also in our Desktop Publishing class. Stay tuned! I missed you all. <3

xx, Iyah

2 komento:

  1. It's been awhile since the last time I've read your blogs! So much great things have happened to you and I am happy for you! ;) Anyway hope you can also read my newest post about my weight loss story! <3

    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-may-not-be-there-yet-but-i-am-closer.html
    -Shahara

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Aww, thank you so much!! :D :D wow, will definitely read that! :)

      Burahin