Huwebes, Hunyo 19, 2014

Queen Elsa (Frozen) Inspired Make Up Tutorial + NEW VIDEO!



aa_1 
aa6
The movie Frozen has been all the rage for months now. Costumes, their soundtrack and merchandise has been a total craze all over the world! Of course, here in the Philippines as well. My sister loves Frozen so much, and her favorite is Queen Elsa! Who doesn't love her anyway? She's so regal and fierce! And of course, beautiful!

 I love her makeup look in the movie so I decided to recreate it since I also had a gown like hers made! So I took the chance to film a make up tutorial. I can't find a blonde wig and blue contact lenses, so I decided to make it a Queen Elsa "Pinay Version" LOL! Another reason why is because I will never be as fair as Elsa! Haha! Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this tutorial. :)

P.S. I purposely edited my photos so my skin would be slightly fair as Elsa's. This is not my actual skin color. I am a Filipina, so I am a wee bit olive skinned. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento