Hi everyone! Happy first of March! :) I feel really bad for abandoning this blog for almost a month now... :/ I've just been really busy lately! I won't promise anymore, but I'll do it instead :P
Hihi, anyway, here's a review of my favorite holy grail lip stain! <3 I've been using this lip stain EVERY DAY since I bought it in Hong Kong. Totally worth the money spent on it, I must say. It's not actually a My-Lips-But-Better shade, but I love it so much anyway haha!
Basically, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Phew! That's a long name!) is a lip stain and lip balm in one. Don't you just hate the formula of some lip stains that are too drying? :/ I've always been a fan of lip stains but I hate that some formulas are too drying, but not this one. That's why I love it so much. :D
This lip stain/lip balm applies like a dream. It applies like a lip balm, with the pigmentation of a lipstick, and stays on your lips for hours just like a lip stain. My mistake, it wasn't 2-in-1, it's actually 3-in-1!
The shade I got is in Smitten. Sorry, I forgot to put a swatch here :( but it's a subtle-berry color! Which is my favorite shade in lipsticks since forever. Haha!
It's also compact, you can stash it in your bag or make up kit without any hassle. The packaging is also cute, as it reminds me of a jumbo crayon.
1. Pigmented! Same pigmentation as the Revlon Lip Butter. Check out my review about it here.
2. Moisturizing, just like a lip balm.
3. Lasts for hours. Approximately 3-5 hours without retouching.
4. Kiss friendly! LOL. The product says it's kissable, right? :P It doesn't transfer when it already adheres to your lips and dries up.
5. Leaves a natural flush after a few hours after application, just like a normal lip stain
6. Has a wide selection of colors from pinks, nudes and reds (If I'm not mistaken, there are 12 shades available)
7. Retractable! No need to worry about sharpening :P
1. The label worn out after some time
2. The tip of the lip stain eventually flattens after several uses, so it doesn't stay at it's normal crayon-like shape
3. A little bit expensive. Bought mine for PHP 500 converted from HK Dollars, in the Philippines they sell it for PHP 575. (Thank you, anonymous commenter for telling me the price! :D) But definitely worth the money you are splurging! :)
So overall, I love this product. The pros obviously outweigh the cons.
How about you, what do you think? :)
Would you try this product? Is it a yay or nay?
Comment down below your thoughts, suggestions and questions! :)