Hi guys, I just wanted to share to you the look I created a couple of months ago. This has been in my drafts for too long and I think that it should be published already. Haha.
|Sorry for the dirty hand! I had a lot of swatches beforehand|
P.S. Sorry if I don't have step by step pictures of the tutorial, next time I will, I promise
I opted for a smokey look and I think that purple could be a great color.
Want to learn how I did this look?
1. Apply base or primer to your eyelids so the colors would pop out more
2. Do the tape trick! What is that? Just put a piece of tape on each sides of your eyes starting from the end of your eyebrows to the end of your lash line to achieve the perfect cat eye!
3. Take a white eye shadow and wash it all over your lids
4.. Take a light plum eye shadow and put it in the center lids
5. Take the darkest purple eye shadow and apply it in the outer V
6. Apply eyeliner to the upper lashline
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
8. Apply a light pink blush
9. Apply a baby pink lipstick to balance out the eyes
And voila! You're done. :) Sorry for the pose. LOL. That's me being normal.
ELF 100 Eyeshadow Pallete
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox
MAC Studio Fix Powder
NARS Deep Throat Blush
Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading :)