Sabado, Setyembre 15, 2012

Amici and Caramia (Lolo's Birthday Celebration)


Last September 13, 2012, we celebrated our lolo's birthday. Here is the food blog post as I've promised in my previous Outfit Of The Day.

So we had our family dinner at Amici. It is located in Bellagio Square, Tomas Morato cor Sct. Fuentebella South Triangle, Quezon City. One thing great about this restaurant is that there's also an ice cream parlor! Which is Caramia. They have lots of yummy and unique gelato, ice cream cakes, and more! 

Red velvet cupcakes? Yes. RED VELVET ICE CREAM? Double yes!! 

Look at all the yummy flavors!
Mozarella Fritto - PHP 215.00

This is my favorite in Amici, The Mozarella Fritto. Yummers. :)

Margherita - PHP 315.00

Spinach Linguine Alla Puttanesca Pasta - PHP 240.00

This is what I ate. Look, the pasta's green! Haha. This is really good!!


MORE GELATOOOOOOOO


This is my cousin, Jewel. I just wanted to share this because I like her make up. Haha. She's only six years old, btw.

Mango Tango - PHP 75.00


So there, that's it. We ate more food than what I had shared but I was too busy eating that I wasn't able to take a picture. Haha. If you love italian food & ice cream, then you'd definitely love it here. :)

Thanks for reading!!
XOXO :)

2 komento:

  1. I just ate dinner, but looking at your blog about these foods makes me feel famished. LOL :)
    The pasta looks good. :) I think I'll absolutely love to eat there. I want to try all the ice creams. All the flavors looks totally yummy :))

    Btw, who did Jewel's make-up? She's so cute! :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Ate! :) The ice cream is a must try!! <3 Jewel did her own make up! Haha. :))

      Burahin