Martes, Hulyo 10, 2012

Make Up Review: Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo + Orgasm and Crépuscule Lip Gloss

Hi everyone! As promised, I'm gonna make a review about this "Hopelessly Devoted" kit by Nars that was given to me by my aunt on my 17th birthday.

I was so happy when I received this because I've wanted this so much and I've been saving for this for approximately 3 months already! I am so lucky indeed.


The packaging looks like this. Simple and cardboard type, and when you slide it, it contains two lip glosses and the blush and bronzer duo.


The packaging is very sleek and compact. The idea of combining these two in one pallete is really great and such a space saver. It has a big mirror too. The only thing I don't like about it is that the texture of the packaging is rubberized, making it easily dirty and attracts dust.

Notice mine in the picture above, I have only been using this product for a week and it's already dirty. :/




The shades in it is Deep Throat (blush) and Laguna (bronzer) I am so happy because this is the EXACT shades I have been wanting!

Here are the swatches of the blush and bronzer. As you can see, the blush is a peachy-pink color, but it's more on the pinky side. It has shimmer but it is not quite noticeable when applied to the skin. While the bronzer is a shimmery brown. The pigmentation is great for a blush and bronzer. You don't actually need way too much pigmentation on these or else you will look like a clown with a bad tan experience! Haha.


Sorry for the change of the photo quality, I used my iPhone in taking the following pictures!


These are the lipglosses that came with them. It has a nice finish and also great texture. It doesn't dry out my lips at all! Love this. I am pretty sure this is not the full size. I think it's the deluxe size or the medium size! It is actually ideal for small make up bags and parties!


NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm and Crepuscule!
As you can see, the Orgasm lipgloss is a pinkish nude color. Perfect for everyday! While the Crepuscle is a dark reddish brown. It is actually opaque for a lip gloss.

All in all, I love this kit. Both the duo and the lipglosses are a must have in my make up stash! :) I am in the shade NC35 and the colors really match my skintone! I'm pretty sure a lot of skin tones will match these as well.

_______________________________________________________

By the way,  notice my pictures? Yes, it is now in high quality! I borrowed my uncle's DSLR and did some product shoot. I have been struggling with my iPhone 4s Camera ever since I started this blog because I find it easier and more convenient. Unfortunately, the pictures are not that nice. So I realized to do blog posts using a DSLR! Hope you guys appreciate the quality of my photos now. :)

Thanks for reading! :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento