Biyernes, Hulyo 06, 2012

Seventeenth Birthday + My Instagram!



Hi everyone! Last July 5, 2012, I celebrated my birthday with my family, and yesterday, July 6, 2012, I celebrated my birthday with my friends. It was indeed two happy days for me, and I realized how blessed I am to have all of them! They really made my seventeenth birthday special, and that's why I want to share what happened during those times to you guys! :) If you're interested? Haha.

By the way, all of the photos are taken from my Instagram: iyahdacer

At 12MN, July 5, my family went to my room, sung "Happy Birthday" and surprised me this super cute cake! It looks kinda big on the picture but it's small. Haha! Such a nice way to start my birthday!




This my friend, Karina. I went to school during my birthday and we presented a skit in English that's why we dressed up like this. I was also the one who put her facial hair. LOL.


I find this pair of heels so gorgeous despite the fact that I can't stand with it! Haha. This is the seven-inch heels of my friend, Lexy.


I actually had a normal day at school, people greeted me and I was so happy! During the evening, we ate out for dinner with the whole family and some of our family friends at Zensho, Tomas Morato.

The above photo is what I wore that evening.
Purple dress is from Penshoppe, thick studded belt is from Zara, tote bag from Paris Hilton, and paired it with purple flats from People Are People. Just in case you'd want to know. Haha.


The food here is the BOMB! It is a Japanese restaurant. The best part? It's an all you can eat restaurant and sushi bar, plus, you can have anything you want being served to you! Rather than having to go back and forth in the food area to get your meal. It's an all you can eat ala carte! Haha. That's what makes this restaurant special. ;)


When we got home, my family surprised me again with another cake! :) They're so sweet. I am truly blessed.

Of course, what's a birthday without presents, right? This is just a short birthday haul for you guys:


I got a 600php worth of gift certificates from The Face Shop, now I can buy that felt-tip eyeliner I've been itching to have! + 2000php worth of Forever 21 gift card, I can also buy the floral top and red pants I've been eyeing for days. These are from my two uncles, I love the fact that they know me so well. They really know what to actually give me! :)


THIS IS THE BEST PART OF MY DAY! Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo (Deep Throat/Laguna) plus two lipglosses! The one is in the shade Orgasm, the other one is... I forgot. Haha! Sorry. Anyway, I've been saving up for this baby for months now. I've been hesitating to buy this because of the expensive pricetag, and I'm so happy I got this as a gift! :) Thank you Tita Gloria! :) I will do a review on this soon, I am so far loving this product so much!


That was the end of my birthday, I really had a blast and I really am thankful for having such a loving family. I could never ask for more!

On July 6, 2012, I treated my blockmates at Shakey's! I celebrated my birthday with them. :) We ordered the ever so famous Monster Meal Deal! Perfect for us.





My friends surprised me with a birthday gift! They made a frame out of pictures of us! I love it. I also love the fact that they really made an effort. We have been friends for only less than a month, and yet they still gave this to me. I am very thankful to have such great friends in College! :)




So that is the end of my Seventeenth Birthday! I am very thankful, and most especially, I thank the Lord for giving me another year of a fruitful, prosperous and happy life with my friends and family! :)

'til my next entry! 
Sorry for the long post, by the way :P


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento