Linggo, Hulyo 01, 2012

Make Up Review: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Hi everyone! This is another make up review. Sorry I haven't had much time in making reviews since I am so busy with my college life, but I won't abandon my blog in any way. 

This was actually a "One brand make up review" of Etude House products, but I decided to make an individual review about this product because it deserves it!

Etude House has been one of my favorite Korean make up brand here in the Philippines, I always stop by their stores and have a look at their items. As I was searching new products of Etude House over the internet, I stumbled upon a review of this baby right here. I also viewed reviews about this in Make Up Alley, and it got a 100% feedback and an average rating of 4.8/5. With those reviews, I didn't hesitate in any way to purchase this product.

The packaging reminds me of Urban Decay's Primer Potion! The bottled one. The applicator is also similar to it because of the doe-foot brush.


I use this eye primer everyday! It works wonders. I can't compare it to another product because this is the first eye primer I have ever used. Although I tried this, I gave it a test again and decided to use my ELF Endless Eyeshadow Pallete.



The colors of this pallete are not at all pigmented, I actually tried to use these as an example on purpose because I want to let you guys see how this eye primer will do it's magic on low-pigmented eyeshadows, since those are the kind of eyeshadows that really needs a primer! Well, in my opinion atleast. 

This is the swatch of the Proof 10 primer. It dries out shimmery and transparent.


These are he results of the test I did earlier. The colors on the left are the eyeshadows only, while on the right are the ones that has primer underneath. As you can observe upon the application, the shadows on the right appear much more vivid, brighter, and obvious compared to the left one. It also made a good color pay-off considering that the eyeshadows I used are not that much pigmented.

After an hour, the eyeshadows without primer already faded, while the ones on the right stayed intact with minimal fading! This eyeshadow lasts me all day. About 6-8 hours at least.

The only thing I don't like about this primer is that when you don't blend it well, it kind off gets a bit solid? I don't really know the word to use for it, but if you are Filipino, the word is, "Namumuo." "Namumuo yung eye primer kapag 'di nablend ng maayos" So, just blend it well! Haha. Sorry for my bad english :( =))

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap but good primer, then I suggest this product. You can get it an any Etude House store nationwide for 298 pesos. :)

DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored review. All thoughts, views and opinions are honest.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento