Linggo, Hunyo 24, 2012

Happy 3rd birthday, Gaby! :)


Hi everyone! So this is a personal blog post, and I would just like to share what I did today, June 24, 2012. :) It's my baby brother's 3rd birthday today!

His party was held at my uncle's restaurant and bar, called "Infinity Lounge" in Makati City.



Meet the birthday boy!


My mom rented a snow cone stall, cotton candy and also sorbetes!

YUMMY FOOD.




My mom also rented a hair styling something. This is where kids have their hair done! Even the parents too, and me. Lol.

Spot my brother in the mirror. Haha!


My cousin who had his hair styled and had his hair sprayed.

This is my little sister Rafy, she looks so dalaga. I picked the outfit she wore :)

My bro with his new hairstyle!


This is my mom's bestfriend's son. Lol. So cuteeee.

These are the giveaways.





Taken from Instagram.
This is what I wore earlier. White tank top, blazer, pants, and flats! Nothing fancy. :)

So this is what I did earlier! I had fun at the party. You guys should check out my uncle's resto-bar at Makati. It's in Chino Roces/Pasong Tamo, if I am not mistaken. The  Infinity Lounge offers an all you can eat buffet for 128 pesos! Such an amazing deal, right? :) plus, the food is really good and every peso you spent is worth it. :)

Sorry if this blog entry is full of photos, my laptop is really not cooperating with me right now. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento