Hi everyone! So here I am again doing a make up review. Haha!
Anyway, this review is about Benefit's new liquid foundation. This is the only liquid foundation that Benefit offers. Many people have recommended it and Benefit really made so much time and effort formulating this new product!
This is Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation. I have been using this for about two months now. I tried it out first for a while before giving you guys my honest opinions. :)
As you can see, whenever you use the product, the packaging of this thing automatically goes up inside, letting you know how much product you have left! That's a plus :) This is what I have used up in the past two months. The brand new amount of foundation you will get is down to the word "WOW" of the packaging label.
It also has a pump! Yup, another plus again for Hello Flawless! This will help you control the amount you get for your face so you won't use a lot of product you don't really need. One pump in enough for me.
This is the swatch of the product. My shade is actually Honey, but I got the Champagne shade because I want my complexion to be a little bit lighter than usual.
I bought my foundation at Rustans, Shangrila. So far, there are only two brances of Benefit. EDSA Shang and Greenbelt. I bought it for 1,900, a bit expensive for a foundation though. But, it's high-end anyway!
- Has a pump.
- Indicates how much product you have left.
- Has SPF 25! Really high for a liquid foundie. Perfect for everyday, especially here in the Philippines because it's really sunny.
- Has no detectable smell.
- Gives light to medium coverage/
- Doesn't feel heavy like other normal foundations.
- Very lightweight. Also like a Tinted Moisturizer's consistency.
- Doesn't look cakey at all.
- Doesn't break me out.
- It's a bit small for 1,900 pesos. So it's kinda expensive.
- Doesn't help with my oily skin at all, even though it is oil-free.
- Not advisable to use with flash photography as it has high SPF.
This may not work for you if you have OILY SKIN, I have oily skin and it doesn't help control my oil at all. It gives off a dewy finish, but you can eventually set it off with a matte translucent powder. This product is perfect for people who have DRY SKIN, as it gives you moisturized effect and dewy finish that's more natural looking :)
Sorry for the long post by the way! I hoped I helped you guys.
Thanks for reading :)
DISCLAIMER: I purchased this product with my own money. All my thoughts, views and opinions about this product are all honest. This is not a sponsored post.