Martes, Hunyo 05, 2012

Stepping out of my comfort zone.

Hi everyone! So I was using my uncle's laptop and found some of my pictures during our "photoshoot" at home. My uncle is a freelance photographer so we decided to play around at home!

These are the shots of my uncle more than a month ago using his DSLR, Nikon D90. I found the raw copies on his laptop and decided to edit it a bit.

I totally forgot about our play "photoshoot" until I found the pictures!

This is my first time doing this, so please, NO HATE <3

Leatherish jacket but not is from Betty, SM Department Store. Dress is from Chill, also from SM Department Store

Earrings are from Greenhills, long statement necklace from Genevieve Gozum

To be honest, this is way out of my comfort zone. I don't have the confidence to post pictures like these, mainly because of haters. I don't have the prettiest face, and especially the skinny body we see in blogs of many famous fashion bloggers. I AM FAT. Hahahaha. 

I am not a fashion blogger, but I dream to be one. Maybe if I have the courage and confidence, I could, but it may take a while. Lol. Obviously, as you can see from my blog title, I am an insecure mess. I am insecure of all the pretty and skinny girls, so posting this would take so much guts. Haha!

Connector cross ring from Elaisa's Accesories
And yes, I can't smile and I  pose awkwardly. Sorry for that. Lol.

The reason why I put a watermark/link in my photos is that because this is the ONLY place where I will be sharing this photo. So don't think I feel like someone's gonna steal my photo, that's not what I meant! :)



I had multiple shots but these pictures are the only ones I find nice and presentable... I think? My blog sucks because I only post pictures using my iPhone 4s so it's not the highest quality. This is my first time sharing a high quality photo. I hope when I have the time and money, I will invest in a good camera to take high quality photos! 

Thanks for reading! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento