Biyernes, Hunyo 08, 2012

Oldies but goodies!



So yesterday, at around 2 in the morning, my uncles and cousins decided to go grab some midnight snack! We searched different fast foods in our area that is still open and we landed at Burger King!

Burger King has been a legend to me. Lol. I've known it for so long, just like Mcdonald's or Jollibee, but somehow, Burger King is not as famous as those fast food chains said earlier, and honestly, this is the only Burger King fast food place I know :( I can't find anymore stores here in the Philippines, but when I was younger, I see it everywhere. 

I somehow missed it, because for me, it has become part of my childhood. Lol.

Here are some food photos I took while we were having our midnight snack.

Onion Rings

This is what I ordered. I forgot what it's called though :(

And for dessert, Hershey's Sundae Pie. It's an ice cream cake, although it looks like a cheesecake. Haha.



I am happy I finally visited once again one of the most delicious fast food places in my generation. I hope Burger King will have it's comeback soon in different areas as well. ;)

My tummy was very satisfied! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento