Biyernes, Hunyo 08, 2012

College Orientation


So today, 8th of June 2012, I attended my first college orientation at Trinity University of Asia! Since the slip the Registrar said "Attendance is a must", I really made an effort to go. It also said that we must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Since my mom was busy, I asked a favor from my Tito Mhike to come with me instead.

So here he is... Obviously he's fooling around & not listening at the speaker! Lol.


But before we went to TUA, I dolled up myself first. Hihi. 

Here's a quick FOTD (Face of the Day)

Make up products used:
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in "Cheers to Me", Champagne
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35
MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
ELF 100 Endless Eyeshadow Pallete (I used neutral colors, e.g., Brown, Gold, White, Champagne, etc.)
ELF Lip Stain in "Fashionista"

SOOOOO ANYWAYY... MOVING ON! Hahaha.

The orientation was held at the Mandell Auditorium of the school. Which is here:


I know he looks serious but he's just playing with his phone. Haha.
So after the orientation, we went to my cousins' house to pick them up. We drove over to Makati and decided to have some snacks at Domino's Pizza Place in Pasong Tamo. We didn't intend to have a full meal because we ate a couple hours ago already.

This is their price list. It's very affordable! Plus, you can mix different flavors in one pizza.
This is the potato pizza! It's 299 for 4 slices.

The left side is their "Extravaganza" Pizza, which is like a Meat and Vegetable Supreme, and the right side is their unique Potato Pizza! Made of Potato wedges, mayonnaise, corn, onion and mushrooms! 

All in all, we were satisfied with what we ate. Especially me! I love their Potato pizza! And oh, I forgot, did you know that they sell 4 slices of thin crust pizza for 49 pesos only? It's cheap, but it's worth-it. Perfect for those who love thin crust pizzas, which I am not a fan of though, too bad. Haha!

Thanks for reading :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento