Biyernes, Hunyo 01, 2012

Goodbye May! (May 31, 2012)

Hi! I just wanna share what I did on May 31, 2012. It's nothing much really, our family just went to Crossing's, ate dinner and strolled around for a bit.


Here's a quick outfit of the day! :)

I searched my closet and found these cute wedges that I haven't worn forever, so I decided to wear them. I hated wedges because I find it "jologs" but now, I'm starting to look for more and buy some! It feels comfortable than pumps or stilletos, plus it's fashionable, perfect for everyday, and it makes me feel so tall. Not that I am already. (Lol, I'm 5"5)

So, when we went to Crossing's, I immediately checked The Ramp. I found these super cute leopard loafers, and I want it so bad. :( Plus, it's cheap! It's only 800 (Estimated), so I asked the SA to get me a size 7 or 8, but there's none anymore. Ugh. Too bad. Maybe some other time though.

See how cute it is?! Plus, it looks so comfortable :( Why are my feet so big!! :(
I wasn't able to find other shoes that I like so I skipped the shopping part for that day, and decided to buy and look for cuter shoes some other time. 

After that, my boyfriend texted asking if I could make "sundo" him at his house, so I asked my grandma and she said yes. So, we did. We went to his house, I picked him up, and he gave me his pasalubong from Quezon!



He gave me a cross necklace, and he also has one too! It's so beautiful and I love it so much. He said, he climbed a mountain at "Kamay ni Hesus" in Quezon City just to bless this. :) This is truly one special gift and I will treasure this. :) Big thanks to my boyfie <3

So yeah, I think that's about it. Thanks for reading! <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento