Linggo, Hunyo 10, 2012

Dinner at Chili's


Hi everyone! I just wanted to share you guys where I had my dinner with my family earlier this evening.

We went to Chili's restaurant in Tomas Morato, Quezon City. 

We decided to order different meals instead of one meal per person so we can share and taste more food. :)

Chicken Crispers (Php 300)
I love this stuff! It's made of chicken breast and I'm a huge white meat lover. The chicken is cooked to perfection. It's so smooth, soft, and flavorful.
Wings Over Buffalo (Php 410)
Bottomless Tostada Chips (Php 330)
Yes, you read it right. BOTTOMLESS. Woohoo!
Unlimited chips for only 330 bucks?! Such a crazy but great deal, right? :D Haha!

Cajun Club (Php 395)

Closer view of the Cajun chicken clubhouse sandwich.
All in all, the food is very good. Two thumbs up! I know it's quite pricely but the money you are paying for is definitely worth it, and it's a restaurant anyway. Their serving size is also good for 2-3 people per meal. My tummy is satisfied once again! :)

Thanks for reading :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento