Linggo, Mayo 27, 2012

Typical Sunday turned out great (May 27, 2012)

So today is Sunday, May 27, 2012, well stating the obvious much? It says so in the title already. Haha. I normally hate Sundays because it's so hot. Maybe that's why it's called SUNday, just kidding! But I find it really hot on Sunday than it normally is on a normal day or even Saturday. Plus, I find this day boring because we seldom go to church :( but anyway, I just wanna share what I did today, It actually turned out to be great. :)

Since I woke up late, probably around 4 in the afternoon because I slept at around 5 in the morning already, I wasn't able to go to church with my mom. :( My cousins went here and just chilled the whole day. My 5 year old cousin then got bored and decided that she wants to film a make up tutorial! Wow. Haha. I immediately helped her film, I let her borrow my makeup & my laptop so she could record because I, myself, love make up as well. I got thrilled when she said she wanted to film. :) 

When she was done filming, I edited it in iMovie, put some captions, audio, effects and fixed it, then I uploaded it in Youtube because I was impressed with her work. Well, for a 5 year old, she was actually good! 

Here is the link of the video of her doing her make up tutorial because I can't post it here :(
CLICK THIS!

Anyway, she's so adorable isn't she? :)

Here is her finish look:

After that, my siblings went over to my room and decided to dance to the beat Taylor Swift's song, You Belong With Me! :) They're so cute. I also filmed them using my laptop & edited it as well. I also uploaded it on Youtube because they are so adorable!

Here is the video of my siblings and my cousin dancing:


Although I didn't do so much today, it turned out to be a great day after all. :) I got to spend my time with these cute little kids and I can definitely say that my day is well spent! 

That's all for now!
'til my next entry :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento