Linggo, Mayo 27, 2012

Hello.


Hi, I'm Iyah. 16 years old. Currently trying so hard to enjoy her bummed life this Summer 2012. I love art, make up, fashion and everything else in between! I also love expressing myself through writing. Baking and painting has always been my passion since I was a little girl, and make up comes in 2nd place since I just recently discovered it, but even though, I know that my love and passion for those will always last.

Someday, I want to be successful. I don't really know what field or area but I will do my best. I will find a good job or put up my own business where I can enjoy as I work. You know what they say, if you love what you do, you'll never get tired. ;)

I honestly suck at introductions so I think this will do for now. I will update this soon and make it sound more interesting! :)

This is my first entry for this blog and I honestly don't know what to put in here. I created this because I want to express my inner thoughts in writing, because many people think that's what I'm best at. Many people compliment me for my creative essays and grammar, most especially my teachers in school, but like any other normal individual, I make mistakes too! Since I have no diary to jot down those thoughts, then blogging here is the best place to express such.

Like I said, I don't even have a tiny bit of idea what will I be posting here, so everything is just completely random and I hope that randomness turns out great. <3 I imagined this blog to have make up reviews when I get more viewers, different Day in the Life entries, hauls, and also outfit of the days! And if I can really get my confidence and courage, maybe even a fashion blog entry. Lol. Jk, maybe that will take a while. Haha. 

I think that's all for now, I want to make this post short & simple :)
'til my next entry! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento