Sabado, Agosto 03, 2013

My Go To Make Up Look (As of June 2013)

Hi everyone! Writing a new blog post again today because I have nothing else to do. (Actually, I have a lot of school stuff going on but ehh... haha) This has been in my drafts for a month now and I finally got a chance to publish it. This post is something different because it's not a fashion post :)

Last year, the main purpose of this blog was only about beauty. But then, I also learned to love the art of fashion blogging so this blog became both :) Anyway, this is a step by step demonstration of my go to make up look as of June 2013! Whenever there are parties, or just going out, I always reached to this look because it's simple and it's my favorite <3

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial
Excuse my face... Haha

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial
I've been loving this liquid foundation from Muji! It dries matte and it's perfect for my oily skin

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial
1. I first apply the foundation all over my face and a little bit on my neck so it will become even

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial
2. Next is I define my brows using a matte brown eyeshadow. I use the shade Buck from the Urban Decay Naked Pallete

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial
3. Next is eyeshadow! The look of the eye makeup is basically all about neutral colors. You can't go wrong with it in my opinion! :)

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

4. Then I apply eyeliner

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

5. After the eye make up, I contour the rest of my face. Contour makes a huge difference, trust me!

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

See what I mean when I said contour makes a huge difference? It made my face look slimmer, which I absolutely need in my life. Haha.

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

6. This step in optional. I normally don't do this but for blogging purposes I wanted to show you guys how I contour my nose. :)

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

7. Apply blush! This is my favorite because it's light and it's look natural.

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

The best way to apply blush is to smile because it will serve as a guide as to where you should put your blush on. :)

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

8. Apply your favorite lipstick.

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

My current favorite! Girl About Town by MAC. Review on this baby soon! :)

Day to Night Make Up Tutorial

And done, I'm all set and ready to go! :D
I hope you learned a thing or two from this post.
Until my next one :)

xx, Iyah

2 komento:

  1. Scents get a variety of smells of which invoke distinct
    emotions along with reminiscences along with will help you to collection the particular
    feelings for every special occasion.

    _______________________________________

    best perfume for men

    TumugonBurahin