Sabado, Hulyo 20, 2013

Macau Trip: Day One

Hello everyone! Here's a somewhat different blog post because I plan on starting to have a Travel series here! Last July 10 - 13, my mom, sister, Jason's sister, and I had a Macau and HK trip. Besides having a debut, this is also another part of my Mom's gift for me (Yes, I am a very very very lucky girl!) 

So I am gonna share with you all some of the pictures I had from my trip with some captions, but I am warning you: THIS IS A PHOTO HEAVY POST.
Here we go! :D

Macaudayone
At Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Macaudayone
Finally boarding! Here we come, Macau! I was seated next to my sister, Vea

Macaudayone

Macaudayone
We finally arrived at Macau! We took a taxi on the way to our hotel. Their taxi cabs are different. The front seat is in the left side.

Of course, our first destination would our hotel so we could leave our baggage and check in. Their check in time is at 3 in the afternoon so we had to leave our luggages in the lobby and stroll around for awhile because we arrived in Macau at 12pm.

Macaudayone
The Hotel where we stayed at! There are so many friendly Filipino workers here and somehow I didn't miss Philippines at all. (Kala mo naman matagal akong nagstay dun para mamiss ang Pinas. Haha!)

Macaudayone
When we strolled around the streets of Macau, we stumbled upon gym equipments outside. Maybe these are for the people who are exercising in the morning outside. :P

Macaudayone

DSC_0044
Our first stop was Senado Square!

Macaudayone

Macaudayone

Macaudayone
I honestly don't know what's this church called but it's still pretty. :P

Macaudayone

DSC_0063
St. Paul Ruins: This is probably the main reason why I want my mom to take me to Senado Square! It's such a beauty.

Macaudayone

Macaudayone
Macau's super duper yummy beef jerky! Gaaah I miss this. I wish I brought some home. This is to die for!

DSC_0170
After Senado Square, we went back to the hotel to check in and rested for awhile. Then, our next stop was Macau Tower. Our hotel offers a free shuttle bus wherein they could bring us there. What a convenience, right? I wish Philippines' offers free shuttle buses too so our tourists won't have a hard time reaching tourist spots in our country.

Macaudayone

Macaudayone
This is the 57th floor of Macau Tower (If I'm not mistaken) this is where we can spot the people who are bunjee jumping. This is like their viewing room. When we went up that tower, this wax figure was the first thing I saw. I was honestly scared of him (obviously from the picture above, I look so awkward)

Macaudayone
Me purposely trying to copy Lady Gaga's pose = FAIL

Macaudayone
Wassap Lady G!

Macaudayone
Here I am again trying to pose like one of the wax figures again. I don't know here actually... I just wanted to have a picture :P

Macaudayone
On that floor, there was also a transparent floor where you can see everything below. It was totally epic. I was so scared because I might break the class so I didn't dare to step on the center :P 

Macaudayone
My sister and Jason's sister standing on the center of the transparent floor

Macaudayone

DSC_0124
A view of Macau's Skyline at around 7 in the evening. It looks like 5pm, right? But somehow it's different in Macau. It was really a beautiful place and I am very much lucky to have experienced this one of a kind trip. All thanks to my loving mother. I am a very blessed and happy daughter. I honestly couldn't ask for more! <3 

Macaudayone

And that's it for Day One! I will share the Day Two soon! Won't be sharing Day 3 and 4 mainly because it was our shopping time! I wasn't able to bring my camera so I didn't have any nice shots to post here. :( Nonetheless, hope you enjoyed this post! Until my next one. :)

xx, Iyah

2 komento:

  1. wow, thanks for sharing such lovely photos! the lady gaga wax look so real!! so envy you got to post with her! ^_~ all of you look so pretty too ^_~

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Such a lovely place. I hope I could visit this someday. I'll wait for your next blog post about your trip :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    TumugonBurahin