Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

Debut Series: Predebut Pictures (Blue and Gold)

Hello everyone! Here I am writing a new blog post again because I have nothing to do. I'm waiting for my tita because she will do my make-up for the next photoshoot I am doing! :) It's not really a serious one, just for fun actually. Haha. So anyway, this is the second to the last set of my pre-debut pictures. I hope you won't get tired of my face though. :P

BlueAndGold

BlueAndGold

BlueAndGold

BlueAndGold

BlueAndGold
Ate Mel Mateo of Lightstroke Makeup. I really recommend her! She's honestly the best. She's also my make up artist during the night of my debut <3

BlueAndGold
Kuya Kimmer (One of the stylists), me, and Tito Egay (my debut coordinator)

Note: The clothes are not mine, all clothes, accessories and shoes I wore from the shoot are from my stylists that day, all thanks to Ate Racquel Gutierrez and Kuya Kimmer Ferrer. They were very kind enough to lend and style me with all these pretty clothing! <3 <3

Also I want to thank my uncle, Tito Absy Dacer for taking such great photos. I actually had to rush him to edit my photos so I would just have something post here! My make up artist, Ate Mel Mateo, and my coordinator of course, Tito Egay Cubelo.

Until my next blog post!
xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento