Huwebes, Mayo 30, 2013

Catch My Breath

Hi everyone! Haven't been updated lately because some of the keys of my keyboard still don't work. I'm not really looking forward that it will be fixed though, unless I go to a technician or something. :/

Anyway, I'm borrowing my uncle's laptop again to edit this backlog! These are some of the shots of our  PFF (Photoshoot For Fun) haha! Hope you like it. I don't look too prepared because I only put make up on myself and dressed randomly. And plus, my hair's a mess. Haha.

Awkward pose right there... I look preggers LOL




Sorry if my posts has been too short lately. I am kinda busy with all these debut preparations and all :( but I will never abandon this is any way. 

P.S. I can't wait to show you guys my pre-debut pictures! <3 <3 <3

xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento