Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012

Think Pink


Pink has always been my favorite color since I was a kid. I may have had different favorite colors along the way like purple and turquoise but I get tired of it eventually. I am such a sucker for anything pink until now! It's quite obviously from my blog template... LOL

Anyway, this is another outfit post I would like to share to you. :)



You have obviously seen this blazer a couple of times in my blog already. I just love it, and it goes with a lot. Plus, the details are so pretty!



What do you think of my look? Comments are loved! :)

2 komento:

  1. Great Blog!:) I love the outfit. Looks so great on you ^_^

    Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You are awesome, keep it up! :) Looking forward for your new posts and hoping you'll check and follow my blog too ^_^


    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin