Huwebes, Hunyo 14, 2012

Beauty products that are essential for school.



Hi everyone! So I decided to make a beauty blog post since I've been flooding this blog with food! Haha. Anyway, today was my first day of classes. I am a college student already. Yes, SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Haha. Anyhow, I just want to share to you guys my daily make up products that are essential for school! These are my go to products as of June 2012. :)


1. Etude House BB Magic Pact - This is my go to powder. I prefer this more than MAC's Studio Fix Powder because it has better oil control. It does not feel heavy, but rather, my face feels more refreshed! Before I go out, I always do my make up, but this comes in handy for touch ups in the middle of the day! :)

2. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film - My skin type is oily, but not too much. I get oily during the middle of the day, and this baby comes in handy! I just blot one sheet on my T-Zone and I'm good to go.

3. Watson's Breath Strips - Yes, I know this is not a makeup nor a beauty product but I think this belongs to one of my essentials. Of course, when we go to school, we eat different kinds of foods, junkfood, rice, etc., and of course the smell of the food will automatically transfer to our mouth. So, to prevent your classmates from smelling your stinky food breath, just put one strip in your tongue and you don't have to worry talking too much in class!

4. Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart - I don't want to go overboard with my lips in school so I decided to bring with me a sheer lip balm/lip stick. This lip butter is very moisturizing! It stays on well, and it leaves a stained effect on me. It's not too harsh for school. :)

5. Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Pink Blossom - I love this lip balm! I don't know why people are not raving about this yet. This lip balm is very moisturizing and it stains your lips as well, giving you a natural pinkish lips. Perfect for school as well. I decided to include it in my makeup bag for some variety!

6. ELF Lip Stain in Fashionista - Again, this adds to my lip essentials for school! Haha. I love having colored lips because I don't wanna look like I am sick in school. I wanna look alive! Lol. I also love this lip stain, I heard reviews about this telling this is not a lip stain. I agree, the consistency is not a lip stain. It's more of a lip cream, but nonetheless, I love the color and the look on my lips. Plus, the gloss is very moisturizing too.

* These lip products never cracked my lips nor dried it out, so it's very handy!

7. Make up Bag - Of course, you have to have something to put all these babies in, right? Look for a nice make up bag, there are alot of cheap ones that are nice. Why? Because it feels good to see cute things! Haha. Or is it just me? :P lol.

So anyway, I hope I helped you guys and you learned a thing or two from this blog post. :)
Thanks for reading!

DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned are not sponsored. All of them are purchased from my own money or from my parents, and my thoughts/views/opinions about each and every product are honest. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento