Lunes, Setyembre 16, 2013

Sequined with a touch of Gold and Black


Hello everyone!! :)

 Sneaking in a new blog post before I study and do my case digests. Writing this at 11:30 in the morning, then, will study and do school work at around 11:45 after I write this, I'd be finish by 12:30 and by that I'll take a bath and get ready for school at 1pm. Haha. That is what you call "time management" you guys! I always schedule the things I do so I can maximize my free time. That is basically what College life has taught me. It might even work for you! Haha.

Anywaaayyyy, enough with the blabber. These are some of the photos of the shoot I had last August 8, 2013. Yes, I know, it's been more than a month. That's how busy I was with school. But, I don't intend to abandon this blog in any way. This is my escape. <3

Sequined

I honestly went overboard with the accessories, but oh well, I think it turned out find anyway.

Sequined

I basically sticked to golds and blacks in this outfit. For me, they're a perfect match! In my opinion, golds go really well with warm undertones like red, orange, brown, etc. While silver goes pretty well with cool undertones like blue! But, you can never go wrong with black. Trust me, it goes so damn well with every color! That's why one tip for guys when you go shopping is to look and invest for basic pieces in neutral colors. It's so versatile because it can go with anything.

Sequined

I want to take my amazing Make Up Artist for that day and my pretty tita, Tita Alecs Umali <3

and of course, for my wonderful uncle, Tito Absy, for taking such great photos! :)

Sequined

Sequined

That's pretty much it for now. I ran out of time, it's already 11:46am lol. Time to study now!
Until my next blog post.

xx, Iyah

3 komento:

  1. Very beautiful pictures! Nice! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    TumugonBurahin
  2. love your outfit! love the details on it esp your shorts! would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? :) :)


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  3. very pretty! your long hair looks gorgeous :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin