Miyerkules, Mayo 08, 2013

When All Else Fails, Wear Black


Have you ever had that problem when you just don't know what to wear and you're in such a rush? I always do. When that happens, I just opt for black. As the others say, you can never go wrong with black!

I wore this outfit yesterday, when we went to Greenhills because we had a schedule appointment at our doctor at Cardinal Santos. I don't really know what's wrong with this outfit but I got alot of weird stares... Maybe because of my shorts under which you'll see later haha



Notice the shorts I was telling you about? Haha. I wore shorts under because the lining cloth was too short... Yes, dalagang Filipina mode today. :P


My outfit would be so simple if I didn't wear a belt over it. I just think the belt completed the whole outfit. You can change a whole look with just accessories, no matter how simple the clothes may be!



Will be finishing this post now because I need to get ready because I will meet my dad today! Will blog about what I'll wear soon. Until my next post guys! :)

xx, Iyah


2 komento:

  1. People gave you that kind of stare because your outfit looks adorable. I always get that look from a lot of people when I dress uniquely =)) Anyway, I hope you can check my blog back? I am trying to get back on track! And here's my latest new blog post slash rant post lol (random life updates)

    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-need-weight-of-mortal-silences-to-get.html

    SEE YOU THERE!
    Shahara<3

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you, Shahara! :) Sure, I will! Glad to hear you're back on track :D

    TumugonBurahin