Red lipstick has always been a staple in a girl's make up collection because it gives a whopper of a statement. I, myself, am afraid to wear red lipstick because I feel that it does not suit me and my skin color.
A lot of people say that red lipstick is not suitable to everyone. In my opinion, red lipsticks are for everyone, and for every skin color, you just have to find the perfect red lipstick for you! :)
Last week, I dropped by at the MAC counter in Duty Free, Paranaque. My mom said that she would buy me a lipstick, and I wanted to try something new, and that is sporting red lips. I asked the SA there what type of lipstick would suit me. She sugggested Ruby Woo, which is matte. I said I have dry lips so she suggested this one instead, which is M.A.C Red. It's a blue toned red that makes it look pinkish in some lighting.
It is a Satin finish which comes out semi-matte on the lips.
Now let's go on with the review!
1. Not drying on the lips
2. Long lasting (Lasts about 5 hours with eating)
3. Leaves a gorgeous stain on the lips if not re-applied within the day
4. The smell is nice. Like some sort of Vanilla scent. (Like every other MAC lipstick smells like)
5. True to color (What you see is what you get from the tube!)
1. A little expensive for some (...but it's worth the price for me!)
Here are some swatches:
And then there's me, trying to sport this pretty red lipstick!
Do you think it suits me or not? :)
How about you? Do you love to wear red lipsticks? What's your perfect red? :)
Comment down below!
Thanks for reading.