One of the best things about College life is that it is far by different from High School. People around your university wouldn't mind what you do, or what you look like. You are allowed to wear make up, have colored hair (of course, not the rock star type ones like pink or blue, but you get the point!), have tattoos even, and a lot more.
As for me, since make up is allowed in College, I abused it so much. Haha. Lol. Normally, during my High School days, the only make up products I used are BB Cream, Powder and Lip Stain. That's it and I'm good to go. Sometimes, I don't even wear make up at all.
I became really addicted with make up and that is the reason why I can't stop dolling up myself even though I know that being natural is more beautiful. I blame Youtube for this. Lol, jk. Forgive me! Haha. It's a girl thing. ;-)
Since I have loaded my blog with make up reviews, food posts and others, I decided to share to you guys my go-to make up look for College! Sometimes, I use this make up look on special occasions too. :-)
The make up look is actually pretty neutral. Just a mix of browns and champagnes. Natural looking cheeks, light contour of the cheekbones, winged eyeliner and a rosy lip color. :-)
1. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Make Up
- This is my go-to foundation whenever I feel like putting make up on random days. When I'm too lazy, I always reach for my BB Cream. ;)
2. Etude House BB Magic Pact
- What I use to set my foundation
3. Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Deep Throat and Laguna
- I only use the bronzer part because I find the blush too shimmery for school use. I apply some of the bronzer on the sides of my cheeks so I get a sculpted look, making my face look thinner. Lol.
4. Cinema Secrets Ultimate Blush in Natural
- When going for an all-natural look, I recommend matte blushes. Unless you're Edward Cullen, you'd definitely need sparkling cheeks if that's your natural rosy glow.
5. Etude House Perfect Brow Kit
- Eyebrows can make or break you. Having nicely defined eyebrows could frame your face and make it look neat and clean. Some sparse areas of the eyebrows is not pleasant to see.
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
- Of course, what's a make up look without lipstick to finish it off? I love having colored lips because I don't want to look like a zombie. Even when I was in my first year of high school, lip stains and lip glosses has always been my favorite girly thing, and I swear by it every day.
7. Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
- Since I will be staying in school the whole day, I need a good eye primer so my eyeshadows will last long during the day and won't crease, and this baby comes in handy. I actually find it better than the Urban Decay one, imho.
8. The Face Shop Eyeliner Pen
- I've tried many eyeliners before, liquid, gel, and felt tip eyeliners like this. I love putting on eyeliners because they make my eyes look chinky, plus, I don't look too sleepy during class.
9. Urban Decay Naked Pallete
- In my opinion, the best set of eyeshadows you should use for everyday, most especially for school and neutral ones like this pallete has. It gives of a natural look without having to go overboard.
These are the first five colors I used for my eyes:
1. Virgin - inner color and highlight color for my browbone
2. Sin - Over-all lid color
3. Sidecar - Outer V
4. Buck - Crease
5. Naked - Used this to blend my crease color. It also adds a nice transition.
Here's the finish look. It actually looks plain and not overdone. ;-) The make up just brightened my face and eyes, emphasized it more since I have glasses which actually helped me look more awake, and added color to my boring face.
And that's it! :-) I know some of you may think that I am putting on too much make up for school, but I don't do this on an everyday basis. Only some days when I feel bored and I start to experiment. I enjoy putting on make up. It has already been an addiction and a passion for me. Plus, I'm just trying to enjoy some of the perks of College life. :-)
How about you? Do you wear make up to school? What is your go-to make up look? :-)
What do you think of my look? Comment down below! :-)
Thank you for reading!