Biyernes, Disyembre 27, 2013

Macau Photo Diary: Day 2

Hello everyone! This is another photo diary that I will be sharing with you all. This is what we did on our 2nd day at Macau. I will be just showing you pictures and some captions because I don't want this post to be too long because it already is to begin with. So here it goes! :)

DSC_0271My sister and Tito Mhike imitating the famous "Titanic Pose". Haha!
 
DSC_0272 
DSC_0281 
DSC_0282
Us with the kids in the playground in front of our Hotel

DSC_0284

DSC_0306
...and the kids at heart!

DSC_0311
My ever so loving mama! I love her to every little bits and pieces :)

Day2Macau

Day2Macau
My baby bro, Gaby :)

Day2Macau
Rafy, me and Ate Vea at Toys R Us in Macau Tower!

Day2Macau

Day2Macau
Imitating the models of these cute panda bags. Lol.

Day2Macau

Day2Macau

Day2Macau
Pati sa banyo, picture padin. Hahaha. Ganun talaga pag vain!

Day2Macau
Red Velvet Cake from Macau Tower's Patisserie!

Day2Macau
The famous Portuguese Egg Tart! Yuuuum. No I'm really missing Macau!

Day2Macau
The shuttle bus of a hotel in Macau. Took a picture because of the "Infante" hihi

Day2Macau
Meet our new friend! We met her in one of Macau's groceries and she's a fellow Filipina. She was nice enough to tour us around the streets of Macau. There are so many nice Filipinos in Macau which is why I recommend that place for first time international travelers!

Day2Macau
Day2Macau

Day2Macau
Beef and Chicken Rice Wrap! Aaaahh, I miss this so much. Looking at this picture makes me so hungry right now. This is from Mcdonald's Macau. I wish we have it here in the Philippines!

Ending this post now. Hope you enjoyed! More photo diaries and outfits of the day soon! Watch out for it. <3

xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento