Sabado, Disyembre 21, 2013

Macau Photo Diary: Day 1

Hello everyone! Welcome to another series in my blog in which I will show you some of our photos in Macau! Of course our outfit-of-the-day series will still be uploaded here as well. I'm just doing an alternate kind of posting (ootd day 1 - photo diary day 1 -  ootd day 2 - photo diary day 2 and so on...) so it will be systematic! Hahaha. I am that OC. So by now you figured that my next post will be the OOTD of Day 2!

Anyway, this series will be LOADED with pictures. I am warning you that this is indeed photo heavy! I'm just gonna put some captions below as to not make the post any longer! Hope you enjoy :)

DSC_0006
Our arrival at Macau Airport! Waiting for our shuttle ride to our hotel
DSC_0009

DSC_0043
Being our vain selves, we first had our photos taken outside of the airport

DSC_0048

DSC_0049
My sister and my loving Mom who have made this trip possible. Thank you, Mommy. You are the greatest!

DSC_0050

DSC_0057
On our way to our hotel

DSC_0084

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST
The whole fambam at the Venetian

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST
The Gondola ride is one of the things Venetian is famous for. At least from what I have heard. I didn't ride the Gondola the first time I went to Macau, but I totally didn't want to miss the chance this time because who knows when I'll be coming back here again. It's not everyday that you can ride a Gondola in the Venetian Macau, you know. 

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST
The singer was so nice! He is an Italian. I actually felt like I was in Italy during the whole ride.

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

MACAUDAY1POST

And that's it for Day 1. We were kinda tired with the flight so all we did was stroll around Venetian. Next post is my sister and I's 2nd day OOTD in Macau, stay tuned! 

xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento