Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Raspberry & Black

Hello everybody! I am now finally writing again a new blog post. I just got back from Macau yesterday. It was indeed a great experience for me, my mom, my sister and my boyfriend's sister! I can't wait to make kwentos about it here and share pictures! I will very soon though. <3

Anyway, last July 7, 2013, only two days after my 18th birthday, one of my friends had their debut also. It was located at Max's Restaurant. I opted to wear something semi-formal since it's a restaurant. Here's how my outfit turned out: I stayed in the raspberry and black color scheme.

Abstract

I cinched in a belt onto my waist for an added illusion that I have curves! (Which I do not have... HAHA)

Abstract

Abstract

I love peek-a-boos in outfits! It somehow gives an extra oomph in a certain clothing, especially the ones with open backs. <3

Abstract

Abstract

Abstract


And that's it! :) But before I end this post, I want to thank Cesca Angeles, for giving me the very pretty dress. Patricia Lau, for giving me the super unique yet comfy wedges, and Tita Gloria Ong for giving me the Swarovski butterfly earrings. Those are gifts for me on my birthday and I am absolutely thankful. I love them all that's why I couldn't wait to wear it out! <3 <3

Until my next blog post! :)
xx, Iyah

1 komento: