Huwebes, Enero 02, 2014

Macau Photo Diary: Day 3



Hello everyone! Presenting... Another Photo Diary! This is actually my first post for 2014 and just a continuation of my series! Here's what we did during our 3rd day! :)

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0015
  The super cute Korean boy we met at Qube, in Venetian!

DSC_0667
Family picture!!!!! Weee!

DSC_0675 My baby sister all dolled up! <3

DSC_0680

 DSC_0688
TEMPLE RUN!!!!

DSC_0701
My sister and I climed up on one of the pillars in the Temple Run look-a-like

Day3Macau
My future model!

Day3Macau

Day3Macau
Magazine Photo Shoot? Haha

Day3Macau
Ang seductive ng bebe ko!
 Day3Macau

Day3Macau

Day3Macau

 Day3Macau

 Day3Macau

 Day3Macau
At the Venetian with Santa Claus! He was so sweet because he asked what country we came from, and we said Philippines, he immediately asked about how is Tacloban doing <3 :)
 Day3Macau

Day3Macau

Day3Macau 
And that's all for this post! I hope you won't get tired of this series because I have 3 more upcoming blog posts in here! After this, I will be back on regular programming! Hihi. Hope you liked it!

xx, Iyah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento